Having been a fruits and vegetables’ producer, in the areas of Souss Massa and Taroudant for almost  30 years now, Taquie-Dine CHERRADI, founder of the Doche Group (Domaines Cherradi), started a humane adventure by creating Matysha, a packaging and export company. He was later on, joined by friends, and also experienced producers in this field in Taroudant.

The Cherradis’ and affiliated producers’ farms extend over a surface of more than 300 ha; 70% are dedicated to the tomatoes (round lose tomato, branch tomato, cherry tomato…) and the remaining 30% to the charentais melon and diverse vegetables : zucchini, flat bean, french bean, broad bean, hot pepper, peas…

Each year, the Cherradis’ farms produce more than 15,000 tons of tomatoes, 1,000 tons of melons and 3,000 tons of varied vegetables.